Sunday 22 February 2009

Sponsored beard year!

Sponsored Beard!

It started off as a bet amongst friends just before the end of 2008. However the reaction I got from friends and work colleagues made me think perhaps something positive could come out of growing this itchy growth!

The facts on Prostate Cancer are surprising high which is why early detection is essential if men are to have a chance to fight the cancer.

I am going to grow the beard for One year.

Each month I will upload a picture of the beard which I will not trim!

I am looking for a pledge for an amount per month as I am not sure how I will cope if we have a hot summer!

Any Beardies who have advice on keeping cool with a beard please let me know.

Anyone who is interested in sponsoring email me at burgessbeard@hotmail.co.uk

I am going to look at other fund raising events later in the year so keep checking the BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment