Monday 23 February 2009

Comic Relief - 13 March 2009

Whilst waiting for a Council Committee meeting to begin this evening (what a sad life I lead!) someone asked what about doing something for Comic Relief.

So , on Comic Relief Day I will dye my beard a colour (not decided but happy to be advised) and wearing a Red Nose go to work in a public place for the day. Any money raised will go to Comic Relief.

It would be good if some colleagues could join me for part of the day with their beards....real or fake will do.......all in a good cause.

Any other fund raising ideas involving beards.......the shaving of the beard is a not one of them....that will be in 45 weeks time if I last that long!

3 comments:

  1. Cap'n Birdseye has a lot to answer for.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK,... for your 'bare-faced'!cheek I'll sponsor you for £5 per month. Carpe dieum etc.
    Incidence of all male cancers needs more publicity and awareness-raising....Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you £10 to dye it Tory Blue for the day

    ReplyDelete