Friday 6 March 2009

Red Nose - One Week away!



Finally made contact with our local PCT. One of their staff has bravely agreed to sit on the stall with me, so I am pleased to announce that I will be dyeing my beard several colours.........and have a stall with literature about Prostate Cancer and Red Nose Day. Still looking for some blue dye......

I have purchased 60 Red Noses which staff can purchase (all proceeds going to Comic Relief) on the day and have their photographs taken which will be uploaded onto the BLOG and sent to Comic Relief website.

I have also bought one Whoppee Cushion.. I will charge 50p for staff to sit on it!

If you are working in North London Business Park, come down and join me and donate!

John

1 comment:

  1. Good Work John,
    Can't wait to se you with a technicoloured beard ;)

    Good Luck!

    Paul Coles

    ReplyDelete